You can now create your own account to purchase training videos and material from our Training Hub.
Follow the link below to login or create your new training hub account. https://training.integratedtreatmentservices.co.uk/my-account/
Please note, some of our training videos do have a time limit, so please ensure you purchase at a time when you will have the time to watch the video within 14 days or the access to that video will expire. We include an expiry date so that we can ensure that no expired training remains in circulation, in order to keep the content of our training up to date, accurate and current to the approach.
We are adding to our video training hub continually so please keep checking in to find out what new live and pre recorded training is available.
We are always interested to hear from you regarding what training you would find useful for you and your staff / team as part of the CPD process. Requests could be for licensed training such as Makaton, Elkan etc but it would also be non licensed training, for example:-
- Sensory Processing to include Sensory diets and using evaluation tools such as the Alert Programme
- Dyspraxia – Practical support including top tips to support handwriting
- An Introduction to Boardmaker
- Language development – understanding and expression of language – Grammatical development, language levels. When delay becomes disorders
- Communication friendly environments – to include an overview of visual support systems – Signing, Symbols, Objects of reference, Visual timetables
- Speech Sound Development and speech sound tips
- Oracy and literacy support. Exploring the links between speech and literacy
- Development speech and language difficulties – An overview of Development Verbal Dyspraxia, developmental delay, speech disorder
- Communication passports
- SEMH – Social communication and behavioural approach
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders – To include introductions to TEACHH, PECS,
- Attention Autism, Talking Mats and Social Stories
- Attention and listening development and practical ideas in the classroom
- Development of play
Follow the link to make your suggestions