Integrated Treatment Services is a rapidly growing company and we are frequently recruiting for positions throughout the United Kingdom.
We work with 1:1 clients in both the paediatric and adult fields within community clinics, schools and the client’s home. We also work with dozens of schools throughout London and the UK. Our therapists are contracted to work within our schools settings, and our community and clinic therapists are recruited to work within their local area; offering them the maximum flexibility to build a caseload which suits them.
You can view our current physiotherapy vacancies below.
Physiotherapist required for postcode area N14
- The caseload is for students 16+ of age
- There is a main focus around hydro but also some land based delivery too so not all hydro work
- 15 hours per week (preferably over 3 days but would consider over 2.5 days – ideally Wednesday to Friday)
- To start ASAP until the end of the term (may be opportunity to extend from September for the new academic year)
- There are 8 specific students that require hydro over those days
- Physiotherapist would need to have their own resources and preferably their own supervision in place
If you cannot find a vacancy suitable for you but you would like to find out more about joining our team and becoming a member of our therapist bank, please get in touch by completing our careers enquiry form indicating clearly your clinical and geographical preferences.