Accessing Online Speech and Language Therapy
- Integrated Treatment Services are able to offer appointments within one week of referral and will not keep you waiting for therapy.
- There are no waiting lists; if we are unable to see you immediately we will help sign post you to a service which can.
- Integrated Treatment Services will always support you accessing the statutory services (Health/Education) which you are entitled to.
- We can top up therapy when statutory services are not available to you. We can work alongside statutory services forming joint therapy plans, when approaches you would like to access are not readily provided for.
You can find out more about online speech and language therapy here …
Book Your Appointment
To book your speech and language therapy assessment please complete the booking form below. *refer to pre-booking actions at the bottom of this page before booking your session.
Please note clients must undertake an assessment before any therapy sessions can be offered.
In order to select the most appropriate therapist for your needs please visit our therapist page to read their profiles, if they are available for the service you select below, their name will appear in the drop down box for ‘Therapist’.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Benefits of Booking Online Speech Therapy for Families and Individuals
- Book your assessment / therapy sessions using our online booking system. We have immediate availability.
- Schedule the session dates / times to suit you.
- No contract – book session by session as and when you need.
Speech and Language Therapy is frequently required by children, adolescents and adults to support them across the following specialist fields;
- AAC (augmentative and alternative communication)
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Speech sound difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Cleft lip and palate
- Hearing impairment
- Dyslexia and literacy difficulties
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Language disorder
- Learning disability
- Mental health
- Social Communication difficulties
- Signing systems – makaton, signalong, BSL
- Stammering – Dysfleuncy
- Eating and drinking difficulties
- Down syndrome
- Visual impairment
- Intermediary work
- Medico-legal (including reports for legal proceedings)
The following approaches can be offered by our Speech and Language Therapist
- Signing systems
- Social Stories
- Social Communication Strategies
- Early Intervention
- Colourful Semantics
- See and Learn Programme
- Core Vocabulary Approach
- Attention/Listening Activities
- Reading Skills
- Semantic links
- Phonological awareness
- Visual Supports
- Smooth Speech Techniques
- Ipad apps
- Cued Articulation
- Talk tools
- Objects of reference and symbol systems
- Picture Exchange Systems (PECS)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices
- Nuffield dyspraxia programme
- Cog Neuro model
- Social communication programmes; Talk About, Social Use of
- Cognitive Neuro Psychology model
- Psycholinguistic framework
- Total Communication Approach
- Developing Shared Attention (DSA)
- Communication Passports
- Pre-teaching vocabulary (and other word-finding approaches).
- Parent-child interaction (PCI) therapy
- Hanen approaches
*Actions Before Booking Your SLT Sessions
Complete the Consent To Treat form. We require all signed forms scanned and emailed to us ahead of the planned session date (no less than 24 hours before the session date).Get in touch today