Integrated Treatment Services – providing free SEN and Speech Therapy webinars – sent straight to your inbox
As a multi disciplinary team of therapists we are passionate about sharing good practice across the Education and Care professions.
We consistently update our own CPD through sessions with our Specialist Mentors in the therapy and education field.
Joining teaching and therapy together is important to us, therefore we have decided to call upon our range of mentors to help us provide you with an extended community of our colleagues: an opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own workplace or home.
What to expect:
- On the 20th a new webinar will be available. Sign up to receive it each month by registering on our EVENTBRITE page and the webinar will be sent through to your nominated email address, alongside any teaching materials, and associated downloadable
resources and a CPD certificate.
- You can just click on the link and view the webinar in your own time.
- Come back to us with any questions or advice which we might help you on further.
Who are these webinars for?
These webinars are suitable for Education and Care Staff – additional webinars are in development for other audiences
What kind of topics will you cover?
- We aim to provide webinars on important SEN updates – Fairer funding processes, Mental health and well being across education, Primary assessment and proposals from the Rochford review, Reception baseline in 2020.
- We aim to provide webinars on therapy approaches of interest eg colourful semantics, talk tools, mind maps, social stories and many more.
- We will also provide webinars on particular client groups Autistic Spectrum Condition, Augmentative and Alternative communication, Specific Language Impairment Dysfluency and normal non fluency being examples.
- We will provide webinars on more generalised classroom based support – integrating therapy ideas within the classroom.
- Ultimately we will ask for your feedback along the way so you can guide content.