Following a successful interview we will offer you a role with Integrated Treatment Services, this maybe for an immediate start or to be placed on to our bank of available therapists.
To ensure you are aware of the policies, procedures and processes of Integrated Treatment Services, you will need to go through a staged induction process.
The induction includes 3 key stages:
- Pre Induction – For all successful candidates
- Induction – When your role is commencing
- Registration with our HR facilitator Randstad
As part of the induction process you will need to submit the following:
- HCPC registration
- RCSLT registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Degree certificate
- A DBS clearance (can be organised by Randstad if necessary)
- 2 references
In addition, you will need to accept and sign our Contractual Working Policy and submit our company CV template for upload to the Therapists area of our website.