Integrated Treatment Services is a rapidly growing company and we are frequently recruiting for positions throughout the United Kingdom.
We work with 1:1 clients in both the paediatric and adult fields within community clinics, schools and the client’s home. We also work with dozens of schools throughout London and the UK. Our therapists are contracted to work within our schools settings, and our community and clinic therapists are recruited to work within their local area; offering them the maximum flexibility to build a caseload which suits them.
You can view our current school counsellor vacancies below.
College Counsellor required for postcode area DA8
- The role is to start as soon as possible for the remainder of the academic year.
- Hours are flexible but probably half day / 1 day per week.
- To provide professional counselling service in college for ages 16+.
- Service level consistent with BACP requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality and child protection appropriate to the setting
- Follow good practice and ethical guidelines as required by BACP
If you cannot find a vacancy suitable for you but you would like to find out more about joining our team and becoming a member of our therapist bank, please get in touch by completing our careers enquiry form indicating clearly your clinical and geographical preferences.