Integrated Treatment Services is a rapidly growing company and we are frequently recruiting for positions throughout the United Kingdom.
We work with 1:1 clients in both the paediatric and adult fields within community clinics, schools and the client’s home. We also work with dozens of schools throughout London and the UK. Our therapists are contracted to work within our schools settings, and our community and clinic therapists are recruited to work within their local area; offering them the maximum flexibility to build a caseload which suits them.
As with all of our SLT posts the therapist will have the support of the ITS team throughout their assignment. They will have clinical supervision in place and have access to resources, training and mentoring services from the ITS team and specialist mentoring to support and facilitate second opinions and specialised approaches.
You can view our current vacancies below.
- Start September 2021 for the full academic year, 3 days per week.
- Band 6 Post-16 specialist SLT post within a FE setting
- Working with students within mainstream and Supported Learning (e.g. Access level: Entry level 1- 3 • Pathway to independent Living• Supported Living Skills • Pathway to Employment• Progression Skills• Supported Internship• Supported Learning and Customer Service• Supported Learning Catering and Hospitality)
- Current caseload: 12 students with EHCPs (usually between 9-15 students)
- Diagnosis: ASD, ASD with moderate/severe learning difficulties, SEMH
- Group sessions focusing on social communication, narrative, vocab, language and Interview Skills (2 groups)• SALT programmes and targets
- Contributions to Annual reviews
- Assessments and reviews of Speech and Language for the learners
- 1:1 Speech and Language sessions focusing on specific targets
- Classroom observations and feedback to staff
- Cascading information to staff
Speech and Language Therapist x2 Required in Postcode area N14
- Start September 2021 for the full academic year
- Role 1 – PMLD and Complex needs cohort SLT. 5 days per week 9am to 5pm (includes 1 hour unpaid lunch) – NOW FILLED
- Role 2 – MLD (with additional AAC skills) cohort SLT. 4 days per week, 9am to 5pm (includes 1 hour unpaid lunch) – INTERVIEWING
- Age group of 16-21 (mostly 18+) with modest special education needs and autism
- All students have verbal and literacy skills and have targets to achieve
- There may be some travel between sites.
Speech and Language Therapist Required for Postcode Area DA8 – URGENT / IMMEDIATE START
- Start September 2021 for the full academic year
- 5 days per week or can split between 2 therapists
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm (includes 1 hour unpaid lunch)
- The case load is approximately 25 students from 16 years to 18 years.
- Experience with wheelchair users with AAC.
- Experience with MLD, ASD, ASD with learning difficulties, mental health and anxiety, downs syndrome.
- Experience with mainstream students who need help with language comprehension and expression difficulties as part of their overall diagnosis of learning needs and/or ASD.
- There will be limited travel to the site at BR2.
Speech and Language Therapist Required for Postcode Area RM6, IG2 and IG3
- To start in September 2021 for the full academic year (term time plus 15).
- Full and part time available and covering 3 school sites within the London Borough of Redbridge.
- The caseload is students aged 2-19 years, most have EHCPs. They have a mixture of complex needs including ASC, physical disabilities, medical conditions, learning difficulties and communication difficulties.
- The school requires assessments, setting up work programmes, targets etc.
Speech and Language Therapist Required for Postcode Area SM3
- Start from September 2021 for the full academic year
- 2 days per week (possibly increasing to 3)
- caseload is students aged 7-16 years, and the school is an independent specialist school for autism
- The school requires assessments, setting up work programmes, targets and interventions including 121 and group work
- Start September 2021 for the full academic year, 5.5 hours per week
- 11 Students aged 13-18 all SLD
- Most are residential but there are 1 or 2 day students
- Contact with parents generally only at the EHCP review meetings
- All have SLT as part of their school provision, all on strategies and advice
- Total communication approach used throughout the school and care facilities including Makaton signing, Aided Language Boards, PECS and Proloquo2go.
- Recent input has included training to staff on aided language boards and an introduction to Attention Autism strategies (although this has not been adopted)
- A time to talk social skills group has been running delivered by education staff as well as colourful semantics activities.
Lancashire – Speech and Language Therapist Vacancies
Speech and Language Therapist Required for postcode area L23
- Start September 2021, 2 days per week
- To cover the Autumn 2021 term, possibly could extend
- Independent special school
- Caseload includes students with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) with associated needs including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism (ASC) and moderate and specific learning difficulties (LD).
- A confident, experienced SaLT will thrive in this special environment
Gloucestershire – Speech and Language Therapist Vacancies
Speech and Language Therapist Required for postcode area BS32
- Start as soon as possible, 3 days per week for the remainder of the academic year
- This is a special school where all their students have a diagnosis of ASD, and they all have delayed speech, some have difficulties expressing feelings and all have EHCP’s in place.
- The age group is 7 to 14 years and 2 thirds of those requiring SLT input are in the secondary age group.
Please also visit our teletherapy and training opportunity pages by clicking on the links at the bottom of this page.
If you cannot find a vacancy suitable for you but you would like to find out more about joining our team and becoming a member of our therapist bank, please get in touch by completing our careers enquiry form indicating clearly your clinical and geographical preferences.