Integrated Treatment Services is a rapidly growing company and we are frequently recruiting for positions throughout the United Kingdom.
We work with 1:1 clients in both the paediatric and adult fields within community clinics, schools and the client’s home. We also work with dozens of schools throughout London and the UK. Our therapists are contracted to work within our schools settings, and our community and clinic therapists are recruited to work within their local area; offering them the maximum flexibility to build a caseload which suits them.
You can view our current occupational therapy vacancies below. The OT must have their own insurance, standard equipment and clinical supervision.
London – Occupational Therapist Vacancies
Occupational Therapist required for postcode area N14
- 3 days per week to start as soon as possible for the full academic year.
- Term time only.
- Band 6+.
- Caseload is age 16-21 (mostly 18+) – with modest special education needs and autism.
- Interventions include direct / group work, preparing for work / living independently.
Occupational Therapist required for postcode area DA7
- 1 day per week for the academic year, term time only.
- Band 6+.
- Caseload is age 16+
- There are 27 in the caseload – 11 are targeted, 2 to be targeted and the rest are universal
Occupational Therapist required for postcode area SE7
- Flexible on number of days per week, term time only.
- Band 5+ – must have experience of ASD and the caseload age group.
- Primary and secondary age children.
Occupational Therapist required for postcode area SE1
- 1 day per week to start as soon as possible for the full academic year.
- The OT will have sensory integration skills.
- The caseload is initially for 2 students but there are other students with OT needs.
- The OT will work with the students on their sensory and functional skills.
- Contributing to the multi disciplinary team – student assessment, and joined up programmes.
- Looking at sensory and physical development of young people
Occupational Therapist required for postcode area TW5
- OT required onsite every 4-5 weeks for a full day, throughout the academic year.
- Mainstream primary school setting.
- Ages from 4 to 11 years of age.
- Providing assessments and interventions to a small caseload.
- The OT needs to have their own supervision, equipment and insurance
If you cannot find a vacancy suitable for you but you would like to find out more about joining our team and becoming a member of our therapist bank, please get in touch by completing our careers enquiry form indicating clearly your clinical and geographical preferences.